MMS Agreements & Guidelines
- I promise to be early at the MMS venue on or before 3.45 PM.
- I understand that, the venue may not have restroom facilities and will plan my natural events prior to the event.
- I understand that, everyone is coming from different environment, experience and carrying different set of emotions
- I allow each one or the other to share their fullest and listen them without any judgments or assumptions during MMS
- I understand that, facilitators have full rights to cancel the event with prior intimation due to unavoidable or emergency circumstances.
- I understand that, if I fail to attend its more important as a participant to keep the facilitator or the team informed 24 hours on or before the event starts.
- I know that, I’ve to register every month for attending MMS using my MMS ID given to me
- I know that, Exact MMS Location will be shared only with committed (registered) users on Friday (2 days before MMS).
- I know that, I should not STRICTLY use my Mobile phone for 3 hours during the MMS event.
- I understand its a co-created gathering with efforts & time involved and also my responsibility to make it purposeful and impactful.
COVID 19 Safety Guidelines & Agreement
- I’m healthy without having any symptoms of fever or cold.
- I’m aware of current Covid 19 situation.
- I’m taking extra care and personal precaution measures like wearing face mask and using Hand sanitizer
- I’m holding my personal responsibility for being in MMS Positive circle.
* By Clicking ‘Agree’ button you are accepting the above guidelines